The CodeFactory Basic Course HTML / CSS Teaches you the building blocks of HTML and CSS, with which you can create and design your first website from scratch. Learning HTML and CSS is extremely important not only for developers.
Thinking like a developer and understanding the technical terms and “language” of programmers is especially important for those who work with developers or want to communicate with them for projects.
The basic HTML / CSS course is also one of the ways to attend advanced courses like the Fullstack Web Developer, Backend Web Developer and similar.
Your advantages as a CodeFactory HTML / CSS Basic Course graduate:
- Learn the basic building blocks of Web Development
- Experience for yourself how exciting and easy programming can be
- Get ready for intensive training like the Fullstack Web Developer course
- Benefit from experienced, friendly trainers who care about your personal progress
- Experience exchange and motivation in peer groups
- Benefit from an affordable and supportive training
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Location: CodeFactory, Kettenbrückengasse 23/2/12, 1050 Vienna or Online
- Times: 2 days 9:00-15:00 (1 hour lunch break) @ CodeFactory or Online
- course fee: € 290,-
- Level: Beginners
What exactly do you learn in the HTML / CSS basic course?
- The structure of HTML documents
- HTML tags such as headlines, text, images and videos and much more.
- Make pages usable for users with limitations through HTML5 elements like semantic tags
- Modern styling of web pages with the latest elements of CSS3
- Best practices in programming and structuring Web Development projects
- Technical terms and communication between and with programmers
- Problem solving and research for programmers
You are motivated to work in a team and have the ability to learn independently. You can communicate with your course colleagues in English (school English is more than sufficient).
Your own computer is recommended. However, we can also provide a loan laptop if required. To prepare for the course you can install a text editor for programming (we use Sublime Text 3) and a modern browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
Still undecided? Gain an insight and discover a selection of work samples from our students here: www.codefactory.academy