Thinking like a developer and understanding the technical terms and “language” of programmers is especially important for those who want to work with developers or communicate with them for projects.
- Learn the basic building blocks of Web Development
- Experience for yourself how exciting and easy programming can be
- Get ready for intensive trainings like the Java Developer Course or the Fullstack Web Developer Course.
- Benefit from experienced, friendly trainers who care about your personal progress
- Experience exchange and motivation in peer groups
- Benefit from an affordable and supportive training
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Location: CodeFactory, Kettenbrückengasse 23/2/12, 1050 Vienna or Online
- Times: 2 days 9-15:00 (including 1 hour lunch break) @ CodeFactory or Online
- course fee: € 290,-
- Level: Beginners
- Best practices in programming and structuring Web Development projects
- Technical terms and communication between and with programmers
- Problem solving and research for programmers
- You are motivated to work in a team and have the ability to learn independently. You can communicate with your course colleagues in English (school English is more than sufficient).
No previous programming knowledge is necessary, but knowledge of HTML and CSS can make your projects even more impressive. You can learn this for example in our basic course HTML / CSS!
An own computer is recommended. But we can also provide a laptop for rent if required. For preparation you can install a text editor for programming (we use Sublime Text 3) and a modern browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
Still undecided? Gain an insight and discover a selection of work samples from our students here: www.codefactory.academy