In this course, you’ll learn the necessary needs to build a fully functional Website- or App-Prototype with Adobe XD.
You’ll learn as well “Low fidelity” like wireframing, prototyping, typography etc. as “High fidelity” like moodboards, working with images and making the prototype not only functional, but visual stunning too.
Due to the fact that we work on real-based materials, you’ll learn also how to have a briefing with a client, general designing rules and we will give you a glimpse of user-testing too.
You should have downloaded and installed Adobe XD software before the course. https://www.adobe.com/at/products/xd.html
No pre-knowledge is required.
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English / German (if everybody speaks German in the course?)
- Location: CodeFactory
- Times: Saturday and Sunday 9-15 @ CodeFactory (including 1-hour lunch break)
- Holding: 1 x per month
- Level: Beginners & Advanced
- RULES OF DESIGN
- The three ground rules of design
- Basic Knowledge of Colors and Typography
- The Brief
- General knowledge how to have a briefing with clients
- Actual briefing of the real project
UI vs UX
- LOW FIDELITY
- Wireframing in XD
- Typography | Color | Icon in wireframing
- Prototyping a website
- Prototyping an App
- HIGH FIDELITY
- Text & Fonts
- Features & Plugins
- User Testing
- Pitching to clients/customers