The CodeFactory Python-Evening course (Beginner-Module) takes you on your journey to become a Python developer. Our trainers will guide you on your first steps into the world of coding, all from the comfort of your own home.
With live-coding, live support, Q&As and project work you will become a Python developer in no time!
In the first module of this intensive hands-on course you will learn the basic vocabulary and structure of this widely used programming language. You will quickly make your way to the top and learn how to code lists, dictionaries and create your own projects with a realistic application scenario.
The course is very intense, but no prior experience with programming or Python is needed. All you need is your ambitions and motivations.
Your advantages as a CodeFactory Python programming graduate:
- Part-time! You can learn coding while still working at your job!
- Corona-proof! Work from home or wherever you have internet.
- experience Live-coding
- Live support and Q&As
- work on exciting projects!
- experienced, friendly trainers
- Use the CodeFactory Business- and Alumni Network for your professional future!
- Duration: 6 weeks, part-time
- Language: Englisch
- Dates: coming soon
- Location: Remote – You are learning how to code with our trainers in the comfort of your own home!
- Times: Times: Monday to Thursday 6 p.m to 8 p.m. remotely with the trainers plus 2h/week for tasks with free time allocation
- Course fee: 1.490 €
- Level: Level: beginners
What exactly do you learn:
- Working in the Jupyter Notebook environment
- Importing packages
- Using syntax and mathematical operators, variables and data types
- Application of Strings and Regex
- Create and edit Python lists, tuples, sets and dictionaries
- Using functions and handling exceptions
- The application of complex control flows
- The exciting concept of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Working efficiently with files
- Finally you create your own project with Python
Method and time required:
Monday to Thursday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. the attendance part takes place remotely with the trainers. In addition to that, you will have 2 more hours for the weekly exercises with free time allocation. In total you’ll need 10h/week for the part-time course.
Every week there will be Weekly Exercises, which will be graded. Additionaly, students are given exercises between theory sessions to practice what they have learned.
Our experienced trainers will of course supervise the group of students and provide advice and support during course times.
In the context of larger projects, students learn what is important in project management in addition to the coding. At the end of the course the students will present the skills they have aquired over the span of each module, in form of their final project presentation.
You are motivated to work in a team and have the ability to learn independently. As a beginner without any previous knowledge, you are familiar with working on the computer and concepts such as folder structures. .
Your own laptop, ideally with an SSD hard drive and at least 4 GB RAM, is recommended. However, we can also provide a rental laptop if required.
Still undecided? Gain an insight and discover a selection of work samples from our students here: www.codefactory.academy