The CodeFactory Python-Evening course (Advanced-Module) takes you deeper into the rabbit hole of Python development. With the help of our trainers you will advance your programming skills, all from the comfort of your own home.
With live-coding, live support, Q&As and project work you will become a Python developer in no time!
In the second module of this intensive hands-on course you will learn even more about this widely used programming language. You will quickly make your way to the top and learn how to work efficiently with files, on data visualization, data analysis, and create your own project with a realistic application scenario.
Since this course is very intense we recommend finishing the Python-Evening course (Beginner-Modul), if you don’t already have basic Python knowledge.
Your advantages as a CodeFactory Python programming graduate:
- Part-time! You can learn coding while still working at your job!
- Corona-proof! Work from home or wherever you have internet.
- experience Live-coding
- Live support and Q&As
- work on exciting projects!
- experienced, friendly trainers
- Use the CodeFactory Business- and Alumni Network for your professional future!
- Duration: 6 weeks, part-time
- Language: Englisch
- Dates: 12.04.2021 – 20.05.2021
- Location: Remote – You are learning how to code with our trainers in the comfort of your own home!
- Times: Times: Monday to Thursday 6 p.m to 8 p.m. remotely with the trainers plus 2h/week for tasks with free time allocation
- Course fee: 1.490 €
- Level: advanced – Beginner-Modul or Basic Python knowledge is required
What exactly do you learn:
- Data analysis with Pandas DataFrame and SQL
- Statistics with Pandas DataFrame
- Data visualization and statistics with Matplotlib
- Unit testing
- Professional data visualization with Bokeh
- Working efficiently with files
- Finally you create your own real project with Python
Method and time required:
Monday to Thursday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. the attendance part takes place remotely with the trainers. In addition to that, you will have 2 more hours for the weekly exercises with free time allocation. In total you’ll need 10h/week for the part-time course.
Every week there will be Weekly Exercises, which will be graded. Additionaly, students are given exercises between theory sessions to practice what they have learned.
Our experienced trainers will of course supervise the group of students and provide advice and support during course times.
In the context of larger projects, students learn what is important in project management in addition to the coding. At the end of the course the students will present the skills they have aquired over the span of each module, in form of their final project presentation.
Previously finished the Python Beginner Module or you already have Basic Python knowledge.
You are motivated to work in a team and have the ability to learn independently.
Your own laptop, ideally with an SSD hard drive and at least 4 GB RAM, is recommended. However, we can also provide a rental laptop if required.
Still undecided? Gain an insight and discover a selection of work samples from our students here: www.codefactory.academy