Data science is swiftly becoming more important, both in science and due to the increasing amount of data collected by companies and organizations. Companies are looking for skilled people who can both generate relevant information from these large amounts of raw data as well as create actionale decisions from the processed information.
The opportunities for data-related roles in IT and the job market in general will continue to grow massively. Among them, Data Scientists will be a critical resource and have great career opportunities now and in the future.
Our course provides you with a solid foundation both in data science and visualization. You will learn how to process, analyze and visualize data. Building on this skillset, you’ll be ready to learn more and take the first step into your future career as a Data Scientist.
- Introduction to Data Science & Visualization
- NumPy: Statistics
- Pandas: Data Analysis
- Matplotlib: Visualization
- Creating your own project
- Duration: 1 week
- Language: English
- Location: CodeFactory, Kettenbrückengasse 23/2/12, 1050 Vienna or Online
- Times: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. @ CodeFactory plus tasks with free time allocation
- Date: 04.07 – 08.07.2022
- Course fee: € 450,-
See our payment & financing options!
- Level: Python basics
- In demand data science skills!
- Hands-on and time-efficient training – Learn the basics of Data Science & Visualization in just one week!
- Experience an innovative course format unique in Austria, based on US-American coding schools!
- Gain practical experience, by working on exciting projects!
- Benefit from experienced, friendly trainers who care about your personal progress!
- Experience great teamwork and grow together with your peer group!
- Benefit from an affordable and supportive training!
- Use our network and events with companies for your professional future!
Still undecided? Get in contact with us at email@example.com to learn more.